This year I am in a much better place not just with my diet, but also physically, mentally and emotionally which plays a huge part in my overall wellbeing. I have already gotten a jump start on the meditation bit, which I left out last year. And, aside from my persisting sweet tooth, I have been leading a pretty healthy lifestyle for the past year. My intention for this year's cleanse is to not only clean up my diet, but also, and almost more importantly, to focus on the emotional and spiritual aspects of the cleanse. I hope you will join me. Let's see how it goes!
Why do a cleanse?
Why I Chose the CLEAN Cleanse
- LONG ENOUGH: It is a 21-day cleanse which would gives enough time to heal, break bad habits and form new better ones.
- FOOD BASED: You're not required to go vegan or totally starve ourselves on juice! You have a protein smoothie for breakfast, a healthy protein+veggie lunch, and a light veggie soup or fresh juice for dinner.
- MIND-BODY-SPIRIT INCORPORATED: It's not just a dietary cleanse. You are encouraged to meditate to cleanse the mind and change negative thought patterns that don't serve you. Online mediation resources: Tara Brach Beginners Guide to Meditation; Mediation Experience and Living In Love Free Apps by Deepak Chopra; Mindful Meditation App; Check out other mediation apps HERE.
- MOVE YOUR BODY: Exercise is also encouraged and since you are still eating nutrient dense foods you have the energy and strength to stay active, go for a run, or do yoga.
- ADIOS CHEMICALS: All environmental toxins and chemicals including cleaning & beauty products are eliminated and replaced with safe natural products. This includes traditional toothpaste, antiperspirant, deodorant, all soaps & detergents, makeup, air fresheners, etc.
- Liquid Breakfast: Smoothie with greens, spinach, kale, blueberries & raspberries, cucumber, almond milk, vegan protein powder, chia seeds, super greens, coconut butter, maca powder, bee pollen, etc.
- Solid Lunch: Healthy lunch with animal protein and veggies from the approved foods below. My lentil recipe is a great lunch option. Just switch the sausage for ground turkey, chicken, lamb or go all veggie!
- Liquid Dinner: Fresh veggie juice OR blended veggie soup
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil before bed
- Fast for 12 HOURS between breakfast and dinner. If dinner was at 7 pm breakfast is at 7 am.
- Drink at least 1 liter of pure filtered water a day not including tea.
- Snack, only if needed, on RAW veggies, fruit or nuts
- Supplement List Fiber, Probiotics, Liver Support, Antimicrobial, Digestive Enzymes, Natural Calm Magnesium
- Printable Shopping List
- PDF Cleanse Manual
ORGANIC as much as possible...