I uprooted from my long time home in Austin to give my soul more space to breathe and explore amongst the mountains of Colorado's Western Slope. It wasn't the easiest transition mid-Covid winter, but the more I get quiet and connect with the nature and beauty around me, everything in me says "Yes."
Four Phases & Cycle-Syncing
Did you know that - until now - most women have been taught to exercise, eat, and live like a man, who has a 24-hour hormone cycle, instead of living in tune with our 28-day cycle? We are created equal, but we are not created the same. Educating myself on the female 28-day hormone cycle has changed my life in more ways than one.
Some of the shifts I have experienced since syncing my lifestyle, diet and workouts to my cycle:
- I am no longer fatigued
- I have a regular, nearly PMS-free period
- No more hormonal skin breakouts or melasma
- Little to no mood swings
- Body is injury-free, healthy and stronger than ever at age 38
- I have maintained lean muscle while working out less
- Increased libido
- Able to offer myself compassionate space to rest without criticism or guilt
- Deeper connection to my body and her wisdom
Leading up to the launch of Four Phases, I'm hosting a workshop "Cycle Syncing 101" to explain cycle-syncing basics. Learn why you should be cycle-syncing and simple lifestyle tips to balance hormones, achieve fitness goals, reduce PMS, support fertility, and increase libido. Workshop will be live via ZOOM Sunday, March 28th at 6pm CST.
Attendees will not only receive information to launch their cycle-syncing journey, but also access to the Four Phases membership platform at a reduced price AND a $300 discount off Wild + Free Sedona a yoga, hiking and healing retreat.
Wild & Free Sedona
- Wild + Free Sedona is an immersive experience to recalibrate and connect ever more deeply to the heart and soul of your being and together raise the collective vibration on the planet.
- Unite with heart centered community and find daily ritual in morning practice, meditation and shared meals.
- Connect with the healing energy vortexes of this sacred land and also the innate power of your own breath and body to transmute and transform.
- Activities include: yoga, meditation, hiking, sound healing, fire ceremony, horse alchemy, guided medicine wheel, and so much more!
Spring Equinox Rituals
- Greet The Sun: 108 Sun Salutations to welcome this "take action" season of growth. Practice alone or gather a group outside so you can to really connect to the sun and earth energy. Alternatively, you might chant 108 repetitions of a mantra using a mala to count. Most malas have 108 beads.
- Plant Some Seeds: Literally and figuratively. Start a little window garden or potted herbs. As you plant your seeds in the soil, also plant your intentions for this season of life. You could gather a few friends to do this together. Cycle-Sync to Spring, a time of growth, transformation, and taking intentional action. What ideas have been hibernating in your heart and mind over the winter? What are the first steps you can take to ring them to life?
- Spring Clean: Clean your house / closet / purse / car / pantry. Dedicate a day to cleaning out a part of your life that feels heavy, cluttered, chaotic, or burdened to make room for the new and intentional. Here is my favorite dietary cleanse I use to reset: CLEAN
- Get Your Vitamin N: Nature, it does a body good!! Get outside this weekend. Go for a hike or bike ride, take in the beauty, breeze, and buds (flowers, that is). You can also start to create ritual around getting outside everyday. Maybe a walk at the same time to break up your day and clear your mind.
- Cycle-syncing is healing & empowering! Sign up for the Four Phases workshop on March 28th at 6pm CST HERE
- Workshop participants get access to Four Phases launch pricing AND $300 off Wild + Free Sedona, a yoga, hiking and healing retreat. Invite a friend & join us May 12-16, 2021!
- Spring Equinox is this Saturday, March 20th - Comment below and let me know what rituals you will bring in this season of growth and transformation.
With all my love,